NEO GLUE FOR WOOD PRODUCT CODE: NG00 TECHNICAL DATA SHEET NO. 04-Repair & Renovation JULY 2009
NEO Glue is a high quality wood glue made from a pure PVA emulsion. It contains no fillers.
• Interior and exterior use.
• NEO Glue can be used for all types of woodwork.
Suitable for use with all types of solid wood as well as most man made fibre boards.
• NEO Glue can be used for all types of woodwork. The glue dries quickly to a solid, hard and indestructible bond between the wooden components.
• NEO Glue is a universal product and suitable for some accelerated hardening methods.
• NEO Glue is based on a polyvinyl acetate emulsion and is a general-purpose type of wood glue.
• The glue dries to a firm bond within 30-60 minutes depending on temperature and moisture.
• NEO Glue is reasonably water resistant but should not be used for boat construction.
• NEO Glue should never be applied if temperatures are below +5degrees Celsius and not on cold winter mornings.
• For use with melamine sheeting and other synthetic materials, consult the NEO Paints technical department for advice.
Polyvinyl acetate emulsion
30-60 minutes depending on temperature and moisture
• Application Method
Hand or machine application.
• NEO Glue is suitable for hand or machine application.
• Once dry, NEO Glue is unsoluble by water.
• Wood and Fibre board
• The surface must be completely dry.
• Remove any fatty, greasy substances and dust from substrate.
• Apply NEO Glue on both objects/surfaces to be bonded together.
• Apply a moderate force with a vice or clamp for 45 minutes.
Colour Range and Quantities
• NEO Glue is a white liquid that dries to a clear, transparent film.
• Available in the following sizes:
o 500 ml plastic bottles with spout
o 5 litre plastic bottles
o 20 litre plastic buckets
o 200 litre drums on request
NEO Glue contains no harmful substances.
NEO Paints can not be held liable if the product fails due to improper surface preparation or application.