NEO RUST REMOVER PRODUCT CODE: RR00 TECHNICAL DATA SHEET NO. 04-Repair & Renovation JULY 2009
A new generation cleaner for rusty steel.
• Interior and exterior use.
• Rusty steel.
• NEO Rust Remover removes rust from rusty steel.
• When applied on steel, NEO Rust Remover etches away rust deposits from the metal surface.
• It is very important that after the treatment all traces of NEO Rust Remover are removed with potable water from the metal surface.
• Easy to use.
• Non flammable.
• Washes off with water.
• Application Method
By scrubbing or block brush, brush with fibre bristles or a broom (not paint brush).
Do not dilute.
• Stir well before use.
• Use NEO Rust Remover undiluted for purposes of removing corrosive matter from steel.
• Work NEO Rust Remover into the surface well with a scrubbing or block brush, brush with fibre bristles or a broom (not a paint brush).
• Wash / rinse all traces of NEO Rust Remover with copious amounts of clean water.
• Repeat the washing process until the metal is rust free.
• Allow to dry well before applying new paint.
• Clean up application equipment and accidental spillage/stain with clean tap water.
• When applying NEO Rust Remover, wear rubber gloves and goggles and avoid skin contact.
• If skin contact occurs, wash off with copious amounts of clean water and soap.
• Only use in well ventilated areas and avoid inhaling the vapours.
Colour Range and Quantities
• NEO Rust Remover is a clear, colourless liquid.
• Available in 500ml, 1 litre and 5 litres.
• NEO Rust Remover is not flammable.
• NEO Rust Remover contains acid.
• Handle with care.
• Wear rubber gloves and goggles when handling the product and avoid skin contact.
• If skin or eye contact occurs, wash off with copious amounts of clean water.
NEO Paints can not be held liable if the product fails due to improper surface preparation or application.